Everyone is looking for a little edge when it comes to burning body fat. Is there any certain exercises I can do to burn more fat? Or how about are there any specific foods I can eat to burn more fat, and the answer is yes! We're going to be going over 5 different foods that will actually help boost your metabolism and the amount of fat your body is burning. don't forget, diet makes up about 80% of your results realistically! But unfortunately it is one of the number one things we struggle with when getting into a workout routine. So without further ado, let's get started!
- Berries - they are packed with nutrients like fiber, antioxidants, and essential fat burning vitamins. This fruit makes a great substitution as healthy snack. I'd recommend having this with some type of lean protein source as well to keep your muscles in a metabolic state (fat burning).
- Almonds - these are one of the best natural sources for magnesium, another essential nutrient our body's use to regulate energy and activate fat burning hormones. they are also a great source of health fat, if you did not already know our bodies must consume health fats in order to decrease body fat.
- Egg Whites - nature's most absorb-able form of protein that contains vitamin B12, known for its energy qualities it also contributes to an immediate activity. The protein in egg whites is second to none when it comes to protein sources which are important to maintain muscle health.
- Greens - Vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, celery, lettuce, kale are all solid choices as they are negative calorie foods. Negative calorie means that your body will actually expend more energy digesting these foods than they actually contain within them. The effective of eating foods like these is an increased metabolism to compensate for the extra calories your body burned just during the digestion the digestion process. Not to mention these veggies are packed with tons of essential vitamins.
- Grapefruit - Researchers have confirmed that just adding either grapefruit or grapefruit juice to your diet alone will result in weight loss. The amazing grapefruit has a high fiber content and very glycemic load, which both help heavily contribute to its amazing appetite curving abilities. Researchers are also suggesting that there is a physiological link in grapefruit and insulin, in relation to weight management.